Our Beliefs: Vision and Mission Statement for DMarketingU
Who is DMarketingU?
We were founded with this vision:
Empowering Digital Marketers with Training and Resources to get Exceptional Results
Our mission statement:
- Help marketers identify, reach and engage their target audiences.
- Help marketers optimize their digital marketing channels to generate more leads and sales.
- Teach marketers how to create high-quality digital content and marketing strategies.
The vision began by our founder and CEO, Randy W. Everett, back in 2016 with a desire to help marketing professionals find high-quality training, actionable tips, and helpful resources. The key term that we believe in is that we want to EMPOWER you with digital marketing knowledge.
COMMON DIGITAL MARKETING PROBLEMS
Launched in 2019, we want to help digital marketing professionals with these problems:
- Where can I find help developing a strategic plans for my Marketing department?
- How can I create quality content that will boost engagement with my target audience?
- Where can I learn about the current best practices and techniques related to social media, online marketing, email marketing, SEO/SEM, inbound marketing and other digital marketing topics?
- How can I improve my Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) across my digital marketing channels and with my call-to-action objects?
- What are ways to improve my Return on Investment (ROI) for my social networks, website, blog, email and other digital marketing channels?
FREE CONTENT FOR MARKETERS
To help digital marketers, we believe in a model where we’ll develop an extensive amount of content for FREE, while also offering our top training in paid courses. Our goal is a 90/10 model with 90% FREE content and 10% paid content.
Our free content will include several pillars of content:
- Our DMarketingU Blog will feature valuable resources and training to help you take action and get better results from their marketing channels.
- The DMarketingU podcast called “Digital Marketing Empower Hour” is where marketers and entrepreneurs get empowered by digital strategies that generate more leads and sales.
- Live video sessions with Q&A will be provided across multiple social media networks to reach a variety of audiences.
- For our email subscribers, we plan to offer updates about exclusive offers, new free and paid training, tips and tricks and valuable information to help you take actions for improvements.
- Free bonus material will be provided often with courses, webinars, blog posts, social media posts, and via email.
To receive free content, we invite you to follow us on your favorite social network:
Our goal is to provide digital marketing professionals with valuable training and resources to help them get exceptional results. With our 90/10 model, we plan to give away about 90% of our content for FREE to help marketers. We invite you to follow us via our blog, podcast, social networks or email!